Galvanized steel pipe galvanizing can increase the corrosion resistance of the steel pipe and prolong its service life.
Galvanized pipes have a wide range of uses. In addition to line pipes for conveying water, gas, oil and other general low-pressure fluids, they are also used as oil well pipes and oil pipes in the petroleum industry, especially offshore oil fields, as well as oil heaters and condensate for chemical coking equipment. Pipes for coolers, coal-distilled wash oil exchangers, pipe piles for trestle bridges, pipes for support frames in mine tunnels, etc.
Turn left|turn right
1. Carbon: The higher the carbon content, the higher the hardness of the steel, but the worse its plasticity and toughness.
2. Sulfur: It is a harmful impurity in steel. Steels with higher sulfur content are prone to brittle cracks during high temperature pressure processing, which is usually called hot brittleness.
3. Phosphorus: It can significantly reduce the plasticity and toughness of steel, especially at low temperatures. This phenomenon is called cold brittleness. In high-quality steel, sulfur and phosphorus must be strictly controlled. But from another perspective, low carbon steel contains high sulfur and phosphorus, which can make it easy to cut, which is beneficial to improve the machinability of steel.
4. Manganese; can improve the strength of steel, weaken and eliminate the adverse effects of sulfur, and can improve the hardenability of steel. High-alloy steel (high manganese steel) with high manganese content has good wear resistance and Other physical properties.
5. Silicon: It can increase the hardness of steel, but the plasticity and toughness are reduced. The steel used for electrical engineering contains a certain amount of silicon, which can improve the soft magnetic properties.
6. Tungsten; can improve the red hardness and thermal strength of steel, and can improve the wear resistance of steel.
7. Chromium; can improve the hardenability and wear resistance of steel, and can improve the corrosion resistance and oxidation resistance of steel.
To improve corrosion resistance, general steel pipes (black pipes) are galvanized. Galvanized steel pipes are divided into two types: hot-dip galvanizing and electric steel zinc. The hot-dip galvanizing layer is thick and the cost of electro-galvanizing is low, so there are galvanized steel pipes .